Dream:
Colby Keller in a store front window as an art installation. Probably masturbating. I arrive before there are crowds as its all being set up and there's a moment or two of eye contact and I blush flustered and look away and then the crowds gather.
I'd gotten to this point from a bizarre set of circumstances involving my passport being lost and being stranded in a place I didn't understand geographically.
Having felt beckoned in by Colby I tried to enter the space but it was a warren.
So I walked the mall which had a palatial theme. I started float hopping as I do sometimes in dreams though I swear it happens in life too. And soon I got so caught up in my floating leaps and bounds that I paid no attention to reaching the destination.
However, there was calamity brewing and censorship crews arrived to try and stop all of what was taking place.
In the throng that started fleeing the abandoned mall, I catch up with Colby and he grabs my hand pulling me along to somewhere safe.
However neither of us really know where to go. He's just in town as part of “Doing America” and so he's not familiar with where we're at and neither am I.
We do a lot of hiding in stupid places but we do lose some of the chaos by ducking into a fair.
There among the crowds we kind of calm down. And start an awkward adorable conversation.
Of course it all leads up to a kiss, which happens after the fair in someplace isolated but not seedy and naturally then there's sexy sexy time. Probably in the van.


No comments:
Post a Comment