Sunday, May 3, 2020

Page of Swords




For 95 cents I unmasked you,
Though fraud my gut warned all along.
A lie, disappointed sigh.
Well it is perhaps not a crime,
Or if it is 
it is of , 
A harmless sort of kind.
Just a smoke screen to hide,
fame made of yourself 
in your mystery mind.

See 


A name, as a token, 
false givenly-traded
When spoken.
Is a ruse oft employed,
By the wise.
Especially, in fairy-tale settings
Such as like;
Castle claddened beach fronts,
Ringed in high flying
Circling gull cries.

Oh

I hope you don't mind,
Being found out.
My nature is to
Inquire a find.
A trove of a treasure or 
Gift horse to measure,
Toward denticulate details, 
I'm inclined.

And I truly don't make any real judgements.
Though I discern,
 I'm insecure, in your regards.
As you set me at sentry of stranger,
And I selfishly, slipped by your alarms.

It is technically public information.
But I recognize a violation undue;
And the disrespect to your defenses,
I just don't want mistrust to accrue.

I like you.
It's simple.
It's easy.

I really hope that you like me too.
I hope that you also like my Mister.
I like how much he seems to like you.

It's a gamble to invest in strangers.
Fate happenstance,
Places in your way.
You played into my life 
On my birthday.
The magic of that 
Has me under its sway.

I always fully explore
likes and interests.
I harbor in 
My heart’s bay of mind.
It's what I'm told 
Passionate folk do.
When not desiccated,
by the wheel of the grind.

So I hope your lines 
Are not all demarcated;
By trenches, turrets, or kabooms.
I don't want to chase down 
Your phantasms.
I'd just like to know the real you.

I'll seek not to intrude into your life. 
If that's what you'd like me to do.
I just felt like that maybe we were friends.
From some other lifetime or two.

I think a lot of silly, 
bullshit mumbo jumbo.
Is interesting even if ultimately untrue.
Not as a belief system per-se,
But I see how I might not be
Coherently construed.

Such anxiety 
Fuels my artist expression.
Drama excites 
The tempest within.
The teapot of cerebellum, 
Whistle-boil 
Wailing.
A maelstrom of 
Randomized 
Associations.
A link in neural plastique
Heart path.
Stream flown,
The river course-wise;  
Finds the best vein
To surely express well.
The truth of a timely demise.
The means to an end; 
Of syncretic synapses, 
sent swarming,
A blitzkrieg, of max strength
serro-oxitocin,
Unfetters the siren to sing.  

Desire upsetted the flood-lights.
Breast spark'ed
by 
re-call of a fine formed presence. 
Of the warmth of yourself.
Wrapping me round and about,
The littlest finger on your hand. 

Now, this prompts in me; 
Erratic behavior.
But intentions of mine 
Are sterling,
Kirin pure.
A Unicorn boast,
Stated surely.
Such virtue of mine,
Is well known. 

By this notion of totem I vow here.
Oh ye witness I summon to see.
A pledge that I'll forever hold to.
Even overseen by no-one else but me.  
I’ll ever as never,
In any knowing way do; 
An action that affects 
Any harm upon you.

Though to pester, annoy,
 or get your wooly ewe...
These are not things 
I can promise,
I'll ever not do.

Oh,

You showed me the island 
metaphor,
You accrete and accrue.
By playing it studied
Serenely and cool.
And looking I see,
Honey to the bee.

There's a golden lit vale there, 
In your geologic World Tree.
On your lonesome-ish
Jetty. Your,
Isle of View;
A place that seems just suited to me.
If we couple to trine, turning us into a crew.  

See

My penchant to shower, 
nonchalant affection
and 
Wanton attention.
Targeted
In your, and one other’s 
cherished direction. 
Is a habit; 
Or mayhap, best called an affliction.
Indeed it could be a full on 
Recognized predilection.
To follow my heart,
Where it beats me 
to lead.
And that is my guiding
Code. 
Or, nay say creed,
Scree or,
Doggerel, 

Derived ode. 
Scattered haphazard. 
Intentionally phrased.
In obscuring glamour. 
Indeed I shall
Meet you at Time's best,
Behested abode.
Hoping the miles have been maxed out;

On the streaming strewn route of 
your 'ole lonely road.











No comments: