Poem: A Listing of Thoughts as a List
I lust/love your body.
I admire your drive.
I treasure your stories.
I respect your time.
I desire your future be
Intertwined around mine.
I know that sounds selfish,
If it could threaten your climb.
I promise there’s something
In it for you.
Not just the regular serving of
What my booty can do.
Tho’
I fear that you’ll judge me for what I’ve
Let others take.
I fear I’ve set the
Impression that in me,
Unfaithfulness is
Innate.
I fear I’m too much of what
I am, to seem civilized.
I fear the future,
I dream-glimpse,
Is one to deride.
I hope that you’re meeting your future as flow.
I hope you’re pulled along the path that your feet yearn to go.
I hope you're a man who's mystery is something you'll soon see solved.
Already tall, dark, and handsome,You don’t need it all to enthrall.
Oh!
I hate that I miss you,
Your presence I barely know.
I love how when we lay our hands on each other,
The energy grows.
I am confused by the whole thing,
In truth I’m confounded.
But I like a good puzzle
And this one with you seems worth solving.
I trust that this all isn’t just in my head.
I trust that the timing will sort it out in the end.
I trust you to be all you so far do seem.
I trust that the future can turn out as I dream.
That is of course if you’ll join me in trying to see it.


No comments:
Post a Comment