How’s it been going,
Oh how’ve you been?
It officially seems ages
Since I’ve seen you again.
Perhaps it’s because
your absence is complete.
No online presence,
as if defining discrete.
Indeed,
Your face is days missing
From my story sequence.
Not that I’m noting,
or keeping strict tabs;
Or maintaining a diary,
of daily events.
Just feeling the sting of remote
Desert island sands.
Idly metaphoring the world
Beyond bland.
Anyway, I just wanted to
brush by,
And check-in.
But I’ll probably let this idle
and wait days to send.
Just in case,
you’re intentionally
Ignoring, the world as it spins.
Not me as specific,
but that you’re in midst of breaking.
From any distractions,
A lentin like thing.
And I suppose in that distinction,
Go our interactions.
Which means I’ve been
Placed in the same compartment,
With your other good natured vices.
Which surprise not surprising,
To wit.
This is a development
from which, I construe
Compliment.
Disruption is the impact,
Never the intent.
But if it’s a true fact,
There’s a refractory,
repercussion.
A cool down,
To coming to
Conference with me.
Well I can’t help but smile,
That by no force of guile.
My wake,
Is a wave.
Of a glowing impression.
That snags your awareness,
In some of your threadbare,
Hop-scotching allotment
Of downtime.
Since you seem to be someone
Who is rather strongly driven.
Sincerely to know
A disciplinary sort of big D.
As in:
Mastery of mind;
And of will,
And of challenge,
Met winning.
Ergo you can’t go having thoughts
That invade you unbidden;
Or interruptions to the plots,
You’re excitedly spinning.
So I try not to poke,
Or to chirp,
Or to joke,
Or to otherwise
Nuisance your fate.
Just remind myself on the daily,
Joyous with hope like a baby.
That under divine timing’s sway,
Nothing can really,
Even ever arrive.
Beyond clock of the time,
Of intended carbon dating.


No comments:
Post a Comment