Sometimes I wake,
From a daydreamed scene fake;
Wherein I’m prepping for you
vegan fare.
With enough protein baked in,
To preserve healthy skin,
And erase
rippled grooves
in
Finger nails.
Meals guaranteed
to keep you
fit, healthy,
and hale.
Dost mine heart beat with this need to avail you?
So I punch out these words
to assail you.
It’s awkward.
It’s gross.
It oughtta make me morose.
But it doesn’t;
It just causes
My pitched tent
To lean fro.
One can’t love someone else into loving them.
Or truly care for someone they scarcely know.
Or approach someone else,
when they live in the house,
of a lover they have been
For years bound to.
I know this...but
Still something innate.
A feeling deeper than hate
Keeps growing irate.
That I can’t...
just reach out
and caress you.
Embrace and
De-stress you.
Take my time
And undress you.
Delight, tease, excite,
Then release you.
Indeed...
In me is a small piece;
a savage little beast.
That simply won’t settle
Until it can nestle;
Right there close up
And enfolded by you.
As the world without
spins
Fair or gross,
we’d still win;
From that place
of embrace
enriched
Flow-thrall.
Better that dream by far,
Than the
nightmare
bawling ball
Of that wee bestial
Lust maddened
Creature.
Locked down
Safe and sound,
Gently gagged
And bound.
In a sound-proofed
neuron-reinforced
Chamber.
No comments:
Post a Comment